Acavallo Pocket & Memory Foam Half Pad with Risers2
The Acavallo memory foam pocket configuration pad with risers combines the shock absorbing properties of memory foam with a suede lining and with two pockets that allow to easily add and remove layers of foam. The anatomic cut of the pad and the technical characteristics of the memory foam allows the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area. To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse's body temperature. Each saddle pad is provided with a set of four high density foam layers to adapt the saddle if it needs to be raised in the front or back, due to changes in the horse’s conformation. Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles, it’s ideal to combine with a plain square or use on its own.
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
- Absorb shocks
- Rubbing and friction are eliminated
- Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
- Disperses pressure evenly
Info & care:
- Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow to dry naturally
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.