Premier Equine Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Lite Boots Disc2
Kevlar Airtechnology 'Lite' Fetlock Boots provide protection for your horse whilst jumping.
The interior length on both medium and large size boots does not exceed 16cm which makes them BS and International rules compatible - Updated 20th May 2019. Made to the highest standard using innovative technology and materials. A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. A Flex-Tech zone has been incorporated for unrestricted movement & a double locking Velcro fastening is finished with strong microfiber leather.
Engineered with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Combined with the silicone air vents on the exterior for maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. These fetlock boots are perfect for use whilst show jumping and look great with the Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots.
Your Kevlar Airtechnology Lite Fetlock Boots has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying Fetlock Boot:
- The interior length on both medium and large size boots does not exceed 16cm which makes them BS and International rules compatible
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double silicone ventilation vents
- Flex Tech zone for unrestricted movement
- Double locking Velcro straps
Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
Sold in pairs
Your Kevlar Airtechnology Lite Fetlock Boots comes in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
|Large or Medium
|Black or Brown or Grey
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.