UlcerEase is a blend of herbs traditionally used for:
- Assisting in soothing digestive tract inflammations
- Aiding in the healing of gastric conditions
- As a natural antacid
- As a mild calmer to relieve stress
- As a liver supportive to aid proper digestion
- Slippery Elm bark
- Comfrey leaf
- Plantain Leaf
- Marshmallow root
- Chamomile flowers
- Vervain, Milk Thistle seed
- Fenugreek seed
- (Silymarin (calculated as Silibinine) 0.75g/kg)
Directions for use: The following suggested dosages should not be exceeded. Mixed well into daily concentrates:
Horses: 5 scoops (40g/125ml) daily
Ponies: 3 scoops (25g/75ml) daily
Warning: Do not feed to foals under 6 months or to pregnant mares. Consult your veterinarian on the combined use of the product with other medicines as there may be possible interactions that could affect the efficacy of the treatment.
We do not always keep stock of the bigger volumes. Please contact us to place an order if stock is not available.
|1 kg or 5 kg
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.