Itchy Switchy S.O.S. Skin Aid is a topically applied cooling lotion for sensitive equines who are afflicted by itchy skin. It helps to protect against skin and hair trauma on manes, tails and itchy areas maintaining skin integrity to avoid broken and sore skin.
Containing Benzyl Benzoate and Menthol; it cools, comforts and moisturises the skin. The non-greasy, non-sticky formulation forms an effective, invisible barrier. When applied at the first signs of itching or presence of midges it can be used to help manage problems before they begin.
To preserve manes and tails and keep the skin itch-free to prevent the rubbing, use with Itchy Switchy Shampoo as a system. They can also be used in conjunction with a fly rug/mask for high-risk horses and ponies.
- Rapid relief from itching
- Maintains the skin's integrity for sensitive equines afflicted by the itch-scratch-rub cycle
- A topical aid to protect against skin trauma on manes, tails & itchy areas
- Benzyl Benzoate soothes fly & midge bites
- Unique formulation forms a protective physical barrier
- Skin conditioners nourish & moisturise
- Menthol cools & comforts
- Lavender Oil refreshes
- BEGIN applying at first signs of midges
- APPLY twice daily for the first week, do not apply near the eyes, nose or mouth
- RUB in well using fingers or a sponge
- CONTINUE twice daily until an improvement is seen
- REDUCE to once daily once the problem has stabilised
- WASH HANDS following use
- RE-APPLY after bathing or exercise to renew protection
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.